ADDACTIS® One, based on our experience in releasing software designed for insurance companies, enables you to automatically issue Solvency II and IFRS reports for solo and group entities in a reliable, auditable and secure way.
Thanks to ADDACTIS® One, you can consolidate in a specific SQL database all the data required to feed your reports and define precise access rights allowing to organize the reporting process between your departments.
ADDACTIS® One enables you:
- to generate Solvency II QRT (Quantitative Reporting Templates) in XBRL according to EIOPA’s taxonomies,
- to export all the reports in Excel®,
- to generate IFRS reports in XBRL,
- to generate national specific reports (Ireland – CBI, France – ACPR RAN, Belgium – IRI, Netherlands – DNB national reports…),
- to electronically sign reports,
- to monitor reports thanks to powerful dashboards,
- to carry out intra and inter reports consistency tests and taxonomy assertions,
- to archive reports previously sent to the supervisor,
- to re-edit reports later on,
- to tailor users’ rights,
- to generate narrative reports (like SFCR, RSR).
Linked to ADDACTIS® Modeling, our modeling actuarial platform, ADDACTIS® One covers the entire Solvency II regulatory reporting supply chain, from the Solvency Capital Requirements of Pillar 1 (SCR, MCR, BE, Risk margin) to the electronic signature of documents to be transmitted to the supervisory authorities.